The following describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for the website www.Mkekabet.com.
2. Use of your Information
- While the website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Mkekabet (for example the Gambling Commission), Mkekabet is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
- As part of the account registration process, we also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to "opt out" from keeping them informed of future events, offers and promotions from Mkekabet. Visitors who wish to take this option should untick the relevant box in the registration process. You may update your marketing preferences at any time through My Account/Email section of the website.
3. What type of information we collect and how we use it
- Mkekabet collects your information in order to:
- Enable us to set up your account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the services, including crediting your account with funds and placing bets;
- Enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our Contact Us page, and for us to be able to respond to them;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration, for example completing age verification checks; and
- (provided that you do not "opt out" from this option), to keep you informed of future events, offers and promotions from Mkekabet.
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- providing any of the services which are requested of us, and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- verifying the accuracy of your information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes (a record of the search will be retained and the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- preparing statistics related to the use of the services by you and other customers;
- to prepare and display appropriate individualised marketing material and content;
- complying with our regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities to the Gambling Commission;
- conforming to legal requirements or complying with legal processes or acting to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other qualified bodies;
- the investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the services;
- the reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or any fraud; and
- any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you.
4. Updating Your Information
You may update or delete your information at any time from within your Mkekabet account through "My Account".
5. Contacting Us